5 ways to astrology right now!
Is “5 ways to astrology right now!” a surprising title? Well I’d like to invite you to just read on and think about putting some simple actions in place. It may, just as it did for me, open up a curiousity and awareness of this amazing Universe in which we live.
Astrology really is very easy as we are all natural astrologers because it’s in our psyche! We have it inbuilt within us all to look at the stars and use what we see for time-keeping and navigation. For example our ancestors watched the patterns and cycles of the moon and the sun to gauge the time passing, seasons, festival times. And also sailors navigated by the stars. Structures were built to measure and keep aware of the sunrise at significant times of the year. We know that the lunar cycles affect our oceans and tides. And, as we are made up of a large percentage of water, It is not such a great leap of logic to understand the connection between the moon and our own bodies … and then maybe the other planets have affects too!
So how about those 5 ways …
Would you like to experiment with 5 ways to experience astrology right now?
- Find out the phase of the Moon by going outside and looking. The lunar cycle begins with a sliver of silver at new moon and from then the light grows (waxes) towards the full moon. After fullness the light lessens (wanes) towards the dark of the moon and then new again. A cycle that we know takes place.
- Look at the moon at night and marvel at the sense of mystery and awe that has placed that moon in the universe for us. It’s a connection with our ancestors and with each other.
- Find out the sign of the zodiac that the sun is currently in. Every month the sun enters the next sign of the zodiac, always moving and making different patterns in the sky with the other stars and planets.
- Consider how that sign relates to your own birth (star) sign. As an example a Leo Sun sign will have Aquarius opposite. There is a treasure trove of understanding as we consider our own Sun sign and then where the Sun is in the sky right now.
- Look at the sky at night and ponder on the other planets out there … and maybe life!
5 ways to astrology right now and to being in wonder at this amazing Universe. This is our home, planet earth, and that makes us a part of the Universe too. We are all connected with the planets and the stars and with each other. Our planet Earth forms the centre of our astrological charts as it is from here that we view, and experience, the planets, stars and asteroids.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and how you get on with your own astrology. Let me know and, if you are curious to read more blogs, click here!
Would you like to join my new Facebook group Walking your Talk? Just click here and I’ll be really pleased to welcome you in.
As always, with love, from Alison